Dating life tips and tricks for women
Dating can cause many beautiful and strong feelings, having someone who can fulfill your every need and make you happy every single day surely is the best thing in the world. However, these days finding someone who will respect you and love you like this is really hard. This is why we asked guys for their opinions on flirting tactics and the things they look for in a woman. Even if you aren’t looking for serious relationship but a summer fling with a funny guy we can help you. Here are some tips that can help you find what you are looking for and improve your dating life in general.
- Do not get drunk on the first date. Or better yet, do not get drunk on the first several dates. The first several dates are reserved for getting to know each other, and the best possible way to do this is while you are completely sober. One or two glasses of wine are okay but be sure not to get wasted, nobody likes taking care of a drunk stranger.
- Heavy make-up is a big NO. Even though girls put a lot of effort to do their make-up perfectly for every date it is a big turn off for guys. It is okay if it is not excessive or if it is so called ‘no make-up’ make-up but if your whole face is sparkling like Edward Cullen when standing in the sun, you will just drive away all the right guys.
- Leave you baggage before you start dating someone new. Almost every person has some kind of baggage they are pulling around with themselves, however before you decide to get into the new relationship make sure you abandoned your luggage. Cut off all that ties you to your old boyfriend and forget about him. There is nothing worse than talking with your girlfriend about her previous lover not to mention comforting her about it.
- Be confident in the bedroom. Confidence in a woman is the best thing when it comes to the bedroom, it makes men crazy about you. The key to obtaining this confidence is in loving your body. We all have some flaws but you should not let them get in the way of your love life. If a girl is unsure about her body or how she looks at a certain moment, it will just distract a guy and it will make your moment awkward. Even if you are not a professional, and you are new to all this, do not be afraid and behave like you know what you are doing even if you really do not.
- Leave the dirty talk for later. There are so many things about it that could go wrong if you are at the beginning of your relationship with your lover. You do not know each other so well to know what it is that turns your partner on and off, that is why you should keep your mouth shut until you get to know each other pretty well.